80W Mini Amplifier
The MA80FT is a Mini Amplifier providing 80W Mono Output at eiither 4Ω (low impedance) or 70/100v line which is switchable via rear Dip switches. It is fitted with a paging Microphone input with access contacts, a useful 70/100v line input a futher two line inputs and Facility Port input allowing connection of the LM-2 Input Module Wall Plates and the BT-1F Bluetooth Audio Wireless Input Module.
Designed for integration into commercial audio installations and AV systems where de-centralisation of the system component is an advantage. It is intended as an "install and forget" component and is small enough to be fitted into a wall or ceiling void, or directly adjacent to a projector, flat screen or loudspeaker.
ENERGY STAR ® Tested & Certified providing extensive power saving and energy consumption saving features such as Auto Power Down (APD) and rapid waking.
The MA80 is powered internally via 100-240V SMPS.
There is an optional 20mm Flexible Conduit Kit available (Warepart: CA947034) for fire protection.
- 1 x 80W Output
- High Impedance Line Output 100/70/25V
- Low Impendance Line Output 4Ohm Min Load
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- APD - Auto Wake & Hibernation
- Mic Input with EQ and Input Gain
- Music EQ Plus Optional EQ Card
- Paging Mic Access Contacts (SW/VOX)
- Facility Port Input
- Aux Output
- Dynamic Clip, Thermal & Short Protection
- Integrated Universal Power Supply
- Variants: EK, AUS, NA