40W Mini Amplifier
The MA40F is a mini amplifier providing 40W Mono Output at 4Ω (low impedance). It is fitted with a paging microphone input with access contacts, a useful 70/100V line input option, a further two line inputs and a facility port input option allowing connection of the LM-2 wall input module and the new Cloud BT-1F Bluetooth Audio Wireless input module.
ENERGY STAR ® Tested & Certified providing extensive power saving and energy consumption saving features such as Auto Power Down (APD) and rapid waking.
The MA40F is powered via a 12-24V power supply and offers music mute functionality to allow simple connection to fire alarm and other interfaces which makes it highly flexible and suitable for use in themed/visitor attractions including use in bus / tram / river tour guide systems.
- 40W 4Ω Mono Output
- ENERGY STAR ® Tested & Certified
- 2 line inputs with individual input gain
- 70v / 100V line input
- APD - Auto Wake & Hibernation
- Paging Microphone Input with access contacts (SW/VOX)
- Facility Port Input for Active Input Plates (LM-2 & BT-1)
- Music Mute
12-24V Power Supply
- RL-1W - Remote Level Volume Control Plate in White
- RL-1B - Remote Volume Level Control Plate in Black
- RSL-6W - Remote Source / Volume Level Select Plate in White
- RSL-6B - Remote Source / Volume Level Select Plate in Black
- LM-2W - Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Module
- LM-2B - Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Module
- LM-2DW - Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Module
- LM-2DB - Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Module
- BT-1FW - Bluetooth Wireless Audio Module - Facility Port
- BT-1FB - Bluetooth Wireless Audio Module - Facility Port
- RL-1MW - Remote Volume Level Media Control Plate in White