40W Mini Amplifier - Ethernet
The MA40E is a mini amplifier providing 2 x 20W Stereo Output at 4Ω (low impedance). It is fitted with an Ethernet and RS232 interface, two line inputs and a facility port input option allowing connection of the LM-2 wall input module and the new Cloud BT-1F Bluetooth Audio Wireless input module.
ENERGY STAR ® Tested & Certified providing extensive power saving and energy consumption saving features such as Auto Power Down (APD) and rapid waking.
The MA40E is powered via a 12-24V power supply and offers music mute functionality to allow simple connection to fire alarm and other interfaces and provides a great bridge between centralised and de-centralised solutions.
- DXF - Front.dxf
- DXF - Rear.dxf
- DXF - Top.dxf
- DXF Front.dxf
- Discovery Tool (Java, multi-platform).zip
- Discovery Tool (Windows, v1.5).zip
- MA40E_Front NP.jpg
- MA40E_Rear NP.jpg
- MA40E_Top NP.jpg
- MA40E Serial control protocol - V1_1.pdf
- Power Consumption_Energy Star Models.pdf
- 2 x 20W 4Ω Stereo Output
- 2 stereo line inputs with individual input gain
- Line 1 Priority Input
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- APD - Auto Wake & Hibernation
- Ethernet / RS232 Level / Source / EQ Control
- Facility Port Input
- Music Mute
12-24V Power Supply