4 Zone Mixer
The Z4ii offers direct connection of up to six music sources, two microphones and a paging mic, all of which can be selected to operate in up to four different output zones, in any combination.
The Z4ii offers the complete solution for multi-zone, multi functional venues. With the ability to accept an array of input sources such as CD, Video, Satellite etc., the Z4ii is an ideal choice. It has been developed specifically to meet these needs and can act as a user friendly master control for the entire sound system. Connecting the LM-1 or DM-1 active modules extends the versatility of the units allowing designers to provide simple, cost effective solutions to many customers' requirements that are difficult to achieve with other manufacturers' products.
- 4 zone mono mixer
- PM Series paging mic with chime available
- Easy operation
- 6 line inputs with preset gain controls
- Line 6 priority, can be selected on a zone by zone basis
- Facility input is available on all zones
- Accepts active modules DM-1 and LM-1
- Music level and source selection with remote control RSL-6 (or RL-1 for remote level only) per zone
- 2 mic inputs with volume controls on front panel
- Input for paging mic with priority and zone selection
- Separate EQ for mic and music
- All mics have priority over the music
- Optional equaliser modules for Bose loudspeakers can be fitted to any zone